Thursday, December 25, 2008
Finally, It's X'mas!!!
Yups... A long time since I last updated my blog. Teehees... And YEAH! It's finally X'mas! Though it'll be quite boring as I'll most probably stay at home to slack, but well, it's still a joyous occasion. So first of all, wishing all peeps a Merry X'mas and a good year ahead!Decided in the end to get into Dunman Sec, and of course kena "interrogation" lorh. But still, looking forward to meeting new friends and teachers next year. And of course, The Orientation Camp on 2nd and 3rd of Jan 09. So Excited! Hope that everything goes well!Done with all the carolling for , but got myself a sore throat instead. Heck. Really a nice X'mas gift, eh? Still thinking if I should continue to stay in Chidren's Choir to help out or move on to Youth Choir. But of course, I'll take either one 'cause my love for music shall never end! =]BACK TO PRESENT...Currently spending X'mas at cousin's hse. Real boring cause the joker's not here today. Really hope for a cousins' gathering. Gonna have one this Sunday anyways.Shall stop here for now.With much love,Hong hui25-12-08The Day Christ Was Born.
1:10 AM