Woke up at 4.30am. Kena Morning Call by Regan, and called Estee to wake her up. After that went to sleep again (yeah I noe I'm lazy ). In the end woke up at 5.30am. Did some stretching exercise and some vocal warm-ups. Then bathe. Dad fetched me to school. Reached school at about 6.05am. Teehee. My actions damn quick. Mr Toh came and we did some more vocal warm-ups, lipdrills and ran through the three songs.Time flies, soon it was 7.25am. We had to rush down to the atrium to board the bus so as to reach VCH punctually. We were rather bad at first during the last practice at VCH The Terrace, but once we were on stage, everyone was in a serious mood. We did our very best. White horses and Kasar were rather good ( esp. Kasar ) , but Dravidian was rather messy, cause we were rushing. After the whole performance, Mr Toh smiled. Sign of good performance? Went out of the hall and then the air was full of mixed emotions, with people crying, laughing, smiling. Georgina and Iris both cried. I was aghast. I thought that they were crying cause we did seriously bad, but turn out they were tears of joy. I tried to cool them down. I couldn't hold back my tears and I cried with them. Mr Toh said that he was proud of us cause, whenever we sing, we tend to go our own ways. But this time we managed to stay together as one choir and sang in unison. This time, he was all smiles.
On our way back to school, everyone was so happy that they started screamin and shouting in the bus, including all the SLs. We were very high and kept singing on the way back to school. Reached AVT, the sec 4s had to say their farewell speech. The atmosphere was like so emo, many cried, including me. Once I started crying, I couldn't stop. Although the Basses SLs' farewell speech was funny with the sound effect of the keyboard, I just couldn't stop crying.
Went to eat KFC and pizza at sch canteen after taking group pic and personal pic. Was super full after eating just 1 slice of the pizza and 1 crispy chicken and mashed potato. Sure gain lots of calories de. Haix...
Around 7pm, knew the results thanks to Regan ( once again =] ) that we got GWH ( in case you dunno, Gold With Honours ). Really happy, cause our hard work for these past four months did not go to waste ;D Still will work harder and not get complacent.
This day that we spend together will always be etched in my heart. Hope that everyone will cherish and remember every minute, every second, every moment that we were together.
With much luv, Honghui~
10:08 PM
that’s me.
[X] Lee Hong Hui
[X] Sweet 14
[X] 29 Oct 1996
[X] Dunman Secondary School
[X] 1A '09
[X] 2A '10
[X] DMN Choir Sop 2
[X] Pasirian [X] STRICTLY NO SPAMMING AND RIPPING!