It's been so damn long since I last posted. Smth happened, he might be damn angry or pissed off with me if he hears of what happened. Wth... I'm scared of the consequences of what I did. But, there's definitely no way for me to run away from it. Guess I'll just have to face it all alone?
School has been both boring and fun today. More of the boring part though. Fun, 'cos of the cyber wellness talk we had today- the speaker was super joke. He spoke to us about many things, but more on the dangers of watching porn online. Well, personally, I think it's definitely a good talk for those students out there. Lols. The video he showed us (not porn!!!) was super funny, with Boon, Alfred, Cheryl, Annie and Mr Lim as the main characters. They potray the Cheryl like very pretty, but in fact, she's NOT!!!
Super excited bout tmr's inter-class games.
9:25 PM
that’s me.
[X] Lee Hong Hui
[X] Sweet 14
[X] 29 Oct 1996
[X] Dunman Secondary School
[X] 1A '09
[X] 2A '10
[X] DMN Choir Sop 2
[X] Pasirian [X] STRICTLY NO SPAMMING AND RIPPING!