Went to the library today to do projects and borrow books. Met Wanjing (: at the library. Borrowed three books- Tuesdays with Morrie, Falling Leaves and The Princess Diaries- Forever Princess. Forever Princess seemed to be more interesting, so I started with it first. Quite interesting to me, as I've also watched The Princess Diaries movie before. Kind of nice.
Managed to discuss some things for the History Project. Need to create game, so we came out with the game layout and stuff. While I and Aliah doing questions, Le Yang and Syaf go buy materials. After that they all slack... Had no choice but to volunteer to bring it home to complete. Aiya... Have so many things on my mind right now. Dunno wanna do what first.
Watched 'Drag Me To Hell' with Regan on Sunday. The show was okay, with both humour and scary parts. Thank goodness that I didn't have any nightmares at night though. Don think it's that scary. Coincidentally, Dexter and his family were there too. Same movie, same timeslot, same Hall, same row. Wth...
Shall stop here. Blog soon. Excited Bout Study Camp (18/6 --- 20/6) Lols.
9:45 PM
that’s me.
[X] Lee Hong Hui
[X] Sweet 14
[X] 29 Oct 1996
[X] Dunman Secondary School
[X] 1A '09
[X] 2A '10
[X] DMN Choir Sop 2
[X] Pasirian [X] STRICTLY NO SPAMMING AND RIPPING!