Friday, October 23, 2009
It's very tiring to see your face practically everyday. You are obviously on the losing end, yet you like to act as if you are on the winning end.
I feel pitiful for the people around you. I bet they have no idea what you bitched about them previously. You are such a GREAT hypocrite. You said you hated them, and now, BFFs. What the hell is this man? I think you are the most professional hypocrite that I've ever met in my whole life.
I thought of apologising to you ytd about what I have done. Seems like I don't have to now. You don't and will never deserve it. If you wanna talk bad about me, just tell me straight in the face. If you don't dare to say and can only say it behind my back, then I suggest that you just shut up. Still wanna make your blog private? Do you think that I'm curious about how you're leading your life now? I tell you, I'm not the least bit interested.
If you think what you are doing now is right, then so be it. I've not been saying anything 'bout what you've been doing, but that does NOT mean that I don't know ANYTHING. Since I've been kind enough not to bitch about you, then you have no right either.
Get out of my life.
10:48 PM